Get a Grip with PaverPAW!
One handed option for two handed pavers. Production time on installations using 6X9 pavers and larger is greatly increased. Set boot end against the laying edge when placing the paver. If the tooth end is against the laying end, it will not be possible to place the paver tight.
- Exclusively for Installation, not removal
- Replaceable serrated spring steel teeth
- Rubber grip handle
- Increased production with 6 x 9 in and larger pavers
- Operating Range: 6 – 10 in (15 – 25 cm)
- Lifting Capacity: 22 lb (10 kg) each